A Creative, Fun Place
A basic tenet of our program is that quality of life and the environment are essential- that's why we live in Wolfville. We practice what we preach... be it a hike to Cape Split, a night on the town, a wine tasting and vineyard tour, curling in town or a trip to the theatre. Play and fun are a formal and informal part of what we do. Here are some of the elements that make Wolfvill and the surrounding area special...
- The Fundy Film Festival screens more repertory films through the Toronto Film Festival distribution system than any other theatre in Canada.
- Three state of the art live theatre venues regularly hosting major concerts, musicals, dramatic theatre, dance, lectures, etc. including a diverse range of local to internationally renowned talent.
- Just Us!, Canada's first Fair Trade Coffee Roaster and the only Fair Trade coffee museum on the continent.
- A rich history highlighted by the Grand Pré National Historic Site, historical centre point for Acadians from across the world.
- A bustling local farm market which is a social and musical centre as well as a place to buy local, sustainable food.
- Local vineyards with great local and organic wines!