Dr. Edith Callaghan
Professor, ESST Head
School of Business
Phone: (902) 585-1012
- BUSI 1703 Introduction to Business
- BUSI 2763 Organizations & Sustainability
- BUSI 4963 Strategic Issues in Business
Scholarly Interests and Expertise
- Sustainable Consumer Behaviour
- Business Sustainability and the Natural Environment
- Community Sustainability and Resilience
- Community Food and Energy Issues
- Member of the Greening of Industry (GIN), Network Steering Committee, Membership Committee
- Natural Step Associate, The Natural Step Canada.
Did you know?
- Edith is an active volunteer in the area of bringing food security to Nova Scotia.
- Has assisted municipalities in developing capacity around planning for sustainability.
- Participant in the Climate Reality Project, . Hon talar lite svenska.
- Has participated in public debate (against another faculty member teaching in the ESST program) on "Capitalism's Growth Ethic: The Greatest Threat to the Contemporary Environment?"