Dr. Edith Callaghan
School of Business
Scholarly Interests and Expertise
- Chairperson, Nova Scotia Food Poilcy Council
- Member of the Board, and Co-Founder of Centre for Rural Sustainability
- Member of the Greening of Industry (GIN), Network Steering Committee, Membership Committee
- Natural Step Associate, The Natural Step Canada.
Did you know?
- Edith is an active volunteer in the area of bringing food security to Nova Scotia.
- Has assisted municipalities in developing capacity around planning for sustainability.
- Participant in the Climate Reality Project, summer 2013. Hon talar lite svenska.
- Has participated in public debate (against another faculty member teaching in the ESST program) on "Capitalism's Growth Ethic: The Greatest Threat to the Contemporary Environment?"